Return and Claims Policy
- An order may be cancelled within 24 hours of its submission, before it goes to print, without incurring any costs.
- After cancelling the order, the funds will be returned to the buyer within 24 hours, in the same manner as the payment.
- The buyer may return the goods up to 14 calendar days from the date of delivery, provided that the goods bear no traces of use. In order to make a return, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and send the goods to the address indicated by the seller. Shipping costs are covered by the buyer.
- Since all wallpapers are made to size, in the case of a refund, the buyer will receive a 60% refund of the order value, not including the shipping cost.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner as the buyer made the payment, within 5 business days from the date of receipt by the seller of the shipment with the returned goods.
- In the event that the returned parcel bear traces of use/was mechanically damaged and was not suitable for resale by the seller, only the shipping costs incurred by the buyer are refunded at the return of goods, after documenting the payment receipt in advance.
- Only product defects resulting from the manufacturer/supplier are subject to complaints. All kinds of damage to the goods resulting from the fault of the buyer are not subject to complaint.
- Complaints regarding product defects should be reported immediately after finding the defect, but no later than 3 calendar days from the receipt of the shipment from the carrier in the event of defects of the manufacturer, i.e., defects in print etc.
- The complaint must contain the date of occurrence of the defect, a detailed description of the defect, a clear and extensive photo-documentation of the defect. The buyer reserves the right to rely on the return of the damaged goods to consider the complaint.
- The return of the goods must take place by shipment registered at the expense of the sender. If the complaint is accepted, transport cost will be refunded after submission of the confirmation of posting.
- The complaint consideration period is 14 calendar days. In the case of a buyer's request to send damaged goods, it is extended to 60 calendar days.
- Wallvy does not take any responsibility for damages incurred by the user due to poor use of the product or failure to comply with the manufacturer's advantages regarding its installation.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of Poland and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Poland.